Publishing Technical Meeting Abstracts in the Proceedings of OAS (POAS)
If you are presenting a paper at the Annual Technical Meeting of the Academy, please consider publishing its abstract in the Academy’s next volume of the Proceedings of the Oklahoma Academy of Science.
- The deadline for abstract submission is November 15th of each year.
- There is an abstract publication fee of $38.
- All abstracts are submitted and paid for electronically using the form below.
- Contact POAS Editor, Dr. Mostafa S. Elshahed (Mostafa@okstate.edu) with any questions or additional information.
- Please format your abstract heading using the guide below, or refer to one of the most recent issues of POAS.
- TITLE (BOLD, ALL CAPS). Author(s) (bold, lower case). Address(es) (non-bold, lower case).
- Prepare abstracts using Times New Roman (or similar) font and 12-point font size.
- For multiple authors with multiple addresses, footnote the names and addresses. Then skip a line and begin the abstract text.
- Abstract that are not properly formatted will be returned for correction.