105th ANNUAL TECHNICAL MEETING
This year's event will be held on Friday, November 4, 2016 at the Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences in Tulsa (address and map found below).
- Onsite Registration: If you have not already registered for this event, you may do so onsite. We accept cash, check, or credit card. Click here to use a credit card to register for this event.
- Meeting Program: The Annual Technical Meeting Program can be found below.
- Presentation Abstracts: Click here to view abstracts of presentations.
- Info for Presenters: Attendees that have registered to present a poster or oral presentation can find information regarding poster and oral presentation criteria and student competition information on the Collegiate Academy page.
- Dining Options Off Campus: Click here for dining options close to campus.
- Parking at OAS: Parking for people attending the OAS meeting at OSU-CHS will be in the Riverwest Festival Park on Jackson Avenue. It is a 0.4 mile walk from the 400 vehicle parking lot to the OSU-CHS campus. Parking at this lot is required due to on-campus construction that limits parking spaces. Click here to view a detailed map of parking.
OSU Center for Health Sciences
1111 W. 17th St.
Tulsa, OK 74107
For directions from your location, click the "More options" link on the interactive map at the right.
2016 Technical Meeting Program
The 2016 Annual Technical Meeting Program can be accessed below (UPDATED 5:00PM on Wednesday, Nov. 2). Click here to download a .pdf version of this following file. To take a look at the abstracts of presentations, please click here.