2023 ANNUAL TECHNICAL MEETING
The 112th Technical Meeting of the Oklahoma Academy of Science will take place on Friday, November 10 on the campus of the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma in Chickasha. More meeting details can be found below and will be updated as the event date approaches.
- Onsite Registration: If you have not already registered for this event, you may do so onsite. We accept checks or credit cards. No cach please.
- Registration and Check-In will take place in Austin Hall (not Trout Hall as previously stated).
- Academy Luncheon and Speaker: A limited number of tickets are still available for the Academy Luncheon and can be purchased onsite. Our luncheon speaker is Dr. Stacey A. Gunter, the Acting Center Director of the Oklahoma and Central Plains Agricultural Research Center of the United States Department of Agriculture in El Reno.
- Meeting Program: Click here to access the online program or access a .pdf version of the program. Please note that printed programs will not be available.
- Presentation Abstracts: Abstracts for the oral and poster presentations can be found in the online program above.
- Paper (Oral) Presentations: Concurrent sessions for each section will run in the morning. Presenters should bring presentations on a memory stick and presentations should be uploaded to room computer as earlier possible. Remote clickers/laser pointers will be available in order for presenters to advance slides. Moderators will be available to introduce your talk. The time allotted for oral presentations is 15 minutes; which includes time for questions. Moderators will not allow you to go beyond 15 minutes.
- Poster Presentations: The poster session is scheduled immediately after lunch (1:30-3:30) in the Fieldhouse (see campus map). Posters can be hung anytime before 1:30. Posters should not exceed 36" tall x 48" wide.
More information regarding poster and oral presentation criteria and student competition information on the Collegiate Academy page.
Getting to USAO and Parking for the Meeting - See Info Below!
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma (USAO) is located at 1727 W Alabama Ave, Chickasha, OK 73018. For directions from your location, click the "Directions" link on the interactive map below.
A campus map with relevant buildings and parking are highlighted below.
Past Technical Meeting Programs
Collegiate Academy of Science Winners